Can You Heal Your Joints Naturally?
Hey everybody, this is Mike Uhrlaub coming at you again from the Flex Compound with another episode of Power Your Life. Can you heal your joints naturally? That is a great question! Let me share with you this miracle formula that contains all natural ingredients. These ingredients do in fact heal your joints, relieve inflammation, and stop pain.
But first I want to talk little bit. Last week I had looked at my yard and realized it was time for the annual weed and feed application. There were little dandelions popping up all over the place so I picked up a couple bags of fertilizer and waited for the right morning to apply it. If you’ve never used weed and feed, you have to do it in a specific manner. One of the things you have to make sure of, and it says it directly on the directions of the bag, is that your lawn is wet.
You’ve got to wake up early in the morning when the dew is still out there to be able to get this stuff down. Otherwise, you’ve got to water your yard and then put this down. However, you can’t put this down if it’s going to rain within the next 24 hours because these little granules have got to stick on the weed and sit for about 24 hours. So, you kind of have to be a little picky as to when you put it down. I tell you what, if it’s not applied properly it doesn’t work. But if it is applied properly, it kills off all the weeds and helps the lawn grow thicker, greener, and healthier.
Cultivate Your Life
As I was out there in the early morning applying this weed and feed fertilizer, I had a little bit of time to think. It really got me thinking about how often we have to cultivate the things in our own lives in order to keep the weeds from taking over. I believe you must cultivate your life physically, mentally, and spiritually in order to reach your full God-given potential. You can do this by giving yourself the right fertilizer to grow, stay healthy, and live your life to the fullest like you were designed to.
Think of fertilizer like steps and action that help your life move in a positive direction. The weeds are things we do that might feel good at the time, but they simply do nothing to improve the quality of your life. This can mean eating the right foods, such as following an anti-inflammatory diet, or cutting back on sugar and processed food. It can also mean things like learning how to relax, meditate, get enough sleep to manage your stress levels and reduce cortisol levels in your body. Start spending time with your family and friends. Give them your time when you are at your best. Be understanding and generous with them because let’s face it, if you don’t make time for your friends and family, you may find you won’t have any of them left.
Avoid the Weeds
Take the steps needed to avoid the weeds in your life and you’ll start to notice a big difference in how you feel. This may not happen overnight, but I guarantee you it will happen. If you just sit back and see whatever grows in your life without being intentional and cultivating things, you may find your life full of weeds that don’t serve you. Just as your lawn needs the right food for growth, your joints need the right nutrients in order to perform at their best. Nature has given us some of the most powerful nutrients that can heal your joints and, get this, even replace your pain pills.
Recently, I had talked about the nutrients in Joint Nutra Care. Well, Joint Nutra Care has now come out with a formula two. Formula two complements and enhances the power of formula one, which I covered in previous episodes.
Formula One Recap
- Contains things like collagen type two, eggshell membrane, hyaluronic acid, olive leaf extract, and MSM.
- They help heal and grow the cartilage of the joints.
JNC Formula Two
- Contains some of the most powerful natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant nutrients, which reduce pain, inflammation, and further enhance the healing of your joints.
Ingredients of Joint Nutra Care Formula Two
Olive leaf extract. This is also in formula one and I have talked about it in great detail before, but it is such an amazing nutrient that I just want to cover it again.
- Olive leaf extract is also hydroxytyrosol. It is found in extra virgin olive oil and is a very powerful antioxidant. Basically, what this stuff does is it helps your joints by protecting the cartilage cells from oxidative stress and helps stimulate them to do their job. A recent study in Fido Medicine showed olive leaf extract has the ability to significantly reduce joint pain in those with osteoarthritis. I won’t go into detail on this study as I had covered it in a previous episode which you can find here. It’s pretty technical, but it is also very, very interesting.
- Not only did all olive leaf extract relieve pain, but it lowered inflammation biomarkers. It lowered pain and inflammation effectively in subjects with joint pain naturally. The study concluded that olive leaf extract is an effective treatment to reduce pain from osteoarthritis.
Reverse Vine. This is simply a blend of red wine, grapes cluster stems, and grape vine. It is a type of resveratrol, which is a plant compound that acts as an antioxidant.
- This extract contains a newly discovered molecule called trans-e-viniferin. Trans-e-viniferin is a natural compound produced by the grapevine as part of its defense system against disease and infection.
- Reverse Vine, in the studies, has been shown to support SIRT1 Gene We call that the sirt-one-gene activation. It helps support that and we’ll talk more about that in a minute.
- It has been shown to increase the enzyme called SOD. which is superoxide dismutase, by 25%. Then, it reduces cell oxidation through its powerful antioxidants.
- When the SIRT1 Gene is activated, it helps protect cells from inflammation and oxidative stress. Studies have shown that this gene also has a very profound effect on increasing lifespan as well.
- Shown to increase enzyme activity of the SOD by 25%. SOD is a critical enzyme that repairs cells, reduces free radical damage, and act as an anti-inflammatory in the body.
- Due to its powerful antioxidants and the ability to reverse cell or reduce cell oxidation, reverse vine has also been reported in studies to reduce cancer. This has been shown in animal studies from 2002 and 2004. It showed that e-Viniferin, which is contained in reverse vine, actually killed off leukemia cells.
What does all this mean to you?
It means reverse vine can help keep your body younger, including your joints, reduce inflammation/pain, preserve cartilage, and stimulate cartilage cell growth through its antioxidant actions. It even has anticancer properties. How amazing is that? Not only can it help heal your joints, but it can keep your body feeling younger and help prevent cancer.
Speaking of joint healing and feeling younger, is your back pain making you feel old before your time? Is your back pain keeping you from sleeping, walking, working, working out, going shopping, playing with your kids or grandkids? Is it just making you miserable? Then you’ve got to check out our new back pain breakthrough session, right? In this session, you can find out what the root cause of your problem is. You can get treatment and feel better immediately. All you got to do is click here.
I’m going to leave you with this thought-provoking quote from Henry Drummond, “If a man does not exercise his arm, he develops no biceps muscle; and if a man does not exercise his soul, he acquires no muscle in his soul, no strength of character, no vigor of moral fiber, nor beauty of spiritual guards.”
Until next time. Power Your Life and keep moving forward.